TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Rico...

Just trying to cheer you up and if it is any consellation when you say...

This is however serious business.I have lost more money in the last month than I care to think about. I'm sure you and others are in the same boat.That however does not help me. I can sit and wait and not think about it or sit and wait and think what my best approach may be. I would prefer to be proactive.

You are not alone..

I have been through these cycles many times..I'm down over $1/2 million on paper but was well cashed up two months ago waiting for the "Green weenie" to hit..

So when it did I bought more,as you are doing now..

So being proactive is good..as I am..I take short breaks but basically am retired for the last 6-7 years and am never far from my accounts,on line..with access 24-7...

I'm not going to tell anyone how to look after their money..but I know how to look after mine and although I am never 100% right,am still making a great living and enjoying life..I have no debt..no bills ..no mortgage and thats what it has been like for the pat 4-5 years..

Other than the day to day bills I enjoy our lifestyle and come and go as we please..Kids(Two girls) all educated,,grown ..making more money that a bandit in high paying jobs..and gone..

Allready enquired about my month March.09 booking in the deep south..so all is well..will travel most of the rest of August..September and May be able to squeeze a couple of weeks in the maritimes in october..

I'll pm you and maybe do lunch in Chester when I'm there..haven't been back to my old stompin' grounds for a couple of years..

So what is it that we can do in these market conditions that we are not allready doing...WOrry..???Not me...I'm long past that crap..Makes me puke..just like bad red wine and greasy pork chops..especially if someone dropped a cigarette but in your wine bottle when you weren't looking and you didn't see it cause you were drinking it out of a brown paper bag..just like the old days..

We'll do well with Kodiak..but it is being manipulated like everyone has been saying and there is too much money involved for SOMEONE not to be trying to steal it from us,but I put a lot of faith that our management are on top of it and won't let it happen./..

They may find that OUR backers have more money than they do and we kick the crap out of them on any takeover attempt..

The Richardsonms have given away more money that most of them have ever seen..So chin up...pip-pip...chop-chop...have a scotch..the sun is over the yard arm..you are safe..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply