TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: Just read the NR/Bluehorseshoe/Ps/... effective mining
Dec 04, 2008 05:10AM

Dec 04, 2008 06:43AM

Is an open pit feasable in this situation? With many of the intercepts down hundreds of meters and being relatively narrow veins, it would seem like swatting flys with sledgehammers to me.

hrattle asked whether there was anything that would move this stock up in the medium term. I haven't seen anything posted that really answered the question. I think we are all fairly upbeat on the long term, but with tax selling season coming, might we be looking at a low SP (buying opportunity?) for a couple months? I would think this is entirely possible, but am encouraged that we didn't drop below our previous low of about 50 cents. In other words, on a bit of a down day in the markets, the market still values us higher than a couple weeks ago, so the NR could be seen as... almost neutral?

One wildcard to me is the confidentiality agreements with the majors, which means there could be a deal in the works at any time. Personally, I think management will wait until we get a much better idea on the deposit before considering a deal, so I think that is a year or more in the works. Of course the other wildcard is the rest of the assays.

New Message
Please login to post a reply