TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just read the NR/Bluehorseshoe/Ps/... effective mining
Dec 04, 2008 05:10AM

Dec 04, 2008 06:43AM

When I refer to 1997 I was specifically refering to the bear market for junior mining stocks, which was severe and anyone who had investments in the sector back then will instantly know what I am talking about. I would agree that the overall market correction we are going through now is a big deal. I was not invested back in the 70s so I have no frame of reference to compare it to, and I do read Willie regularly so I think things are going to get worse before they get better.

And I would also agree that it makes sense now to just focus on the Golden Mile, and perhaps one other high priority target area until the economic conditions improve. You can do a lot of drilling with an $8 million anual budget, and if it comes down to working towards a high grade zone, then a more focused approach to try and hit that is going to get better results for the money.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply