TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I had CCO, (sold, to many unknowns in their future), but sold in the high 20's, (bought in at 32 or so, I think!, so I took a loss), I like PDN better Urainium play, may want do your DD first. The ring of fire area where Noront is has no roads in, therefore no infrastructure so it can be years., unfortunately I have ROX, an area play. I also hold major gold producers and bought more K in the 14 dollar area several weeks ago, wish I owned more AB, but so be it...Nickel I own INV but bought some FNI couple weeks ago, not alot but some. KXL I wish I like to buy more but I don't want my juniors to make up more than 20% of my portfolio, and I can't, don't want to sell my losers as they are down to much, if IF they recover some then I'll dump. Oil I think will be bouncing around this area, 40 bucks for awhile still. Bought some CCL and PDP last week. Originally bought CCL around 2.50 so I trying to bring my average cost down..whatever you do tau, goodluck..I hope/think we hit bottom, but we'll see..Jokal

New Message
Please login to post a reply