TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

From what I can see there is very little prooven of sufficient grade/width and not enough to start a mine, even a small mine. The infrastructure costs will just kill it.

I do not necessarily like that old buddies drive a project, I prefer different backgrounds and oppinions. I don't say that they are all yes men, but they need someone who can say that to be ecomomic we need this and this and this, do we have it or what do we need to show to proove that, period.

Sure we have to put additional efforts to define the golden mile, but I would put significant resources also in the other land areas. The GM is a long, deep slize, but if they can't come up with more width and keep grades above around 5 gpt it is hard to see how it can make money.

Don't forget that in most cases it takes 10-20 years from discovery to production; Ragland was known for 3 decades, the huge deposits of Falco and Inco in New Caledonia have been known to exist forever, still not up and running.

Geologists are dreamers, and lets hope that in this case it comes true, I will wait.

Jan 31, 2009 04:44AM
Jan 31, 2009 04:57AM
Jan 31, 2009 05:20AM
Jan 31, 2009 05:57AM
Jan 31, 2009 09:58AM
Jan 31, 2009 10:20AM
Jan 31, 2009 11:40AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply