TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Tib...

Stalwart KXL schlong that you are ,would never be excluded from any debauchary involving wine women and song...

Sorry but we had to have some cut off date ..

Commodities have been in the cooker for a while and this resession sucks..

I'm just waiting for a little better weather and have just about finished the last of my interior maintenance on The Estate...

Replaced my high efficiency furnace with a new higher efficiencey rating..from 92% to 95%..two stage gas valve and DC drive fan and induced draft blowers..

I installed my original sealed combustion furnace 17 years ago,which I bought from the wholesaler on a scratch and dent sale for $700.00..(I'm still a licenced gas fitter and Journeyman Refrigeration mechanic)

Found a crack in the heat exchanger when I was cleaning it a couple of weeks ago and called for a new one ..installed ..$5000.00...Ka Ching!!!

Gotta have heat..

And then thought I would finish the little job I was meaning to do for the last 17 years since I bought the house and had the crawl space walls and headers spray insulation foamed..$1000.00....Ka-Ching!!!

And then We decided to paint the last of our 6 bedrooms and just finished it all up today except the trim around the windows and the baseboards...bright white..

Paint..$35.00..Ka Ching..!!

The trouble with retirement is I have to keep busy puttering..

Just made a necessary appoint ment for my missus on the 1 June so have to be back in town then..

After the Easter weekend we will be heading out for the southern states and southern Ontario..

Move the security and maintenance teams into the estate and colour me gone!!

But I'll have my trusty lap top to keep current..

So you are not the only one Tibber that will and gets out of touch once in a while..

Have to get some heat soon so I can get out and get my spot on the side walk down in the market to bum spare change(Got my hobo gear ready to go) and watch the two legged traffic..

Retirement...some fun..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply