TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

GMP continuing to sell. Like I said they liquidated 3.3 million SGX very quickly in March and it was painful.

Don't understand why company like KXL would not notice this and arrange a block trade for these shares from GMP. SGX did not have the cash to do this but KXL does. I completely understand and agree this is not the optimal use for exploration dollars (especially in this financial environment) but if they hold a significant number of shares and want out for whatever reason than I think it is reasonable the company purchase them back (at huge discount) and cancel them. For example, if GMP holds 1-2 million shares of KXL, they could be bought back right now for $600k-$1.2 million. Chump change considering KXL likely received much more than that when initially issued to GMP.

Again, totally agree this is not typically optimal use of cash but think in this situation would be viable alternative to a month of painul liquidation until all GMP shares are sold on public market.

JMHO.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply