TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

FANTOMAS,

Thanks for the information and clarification. I had actually gone to the Hathor site to see if I could find any results reported simply as multiples of background radiation, and found none after looking through maybe a dozen of their news releases. That's why I assumed that KXL's results were not exceptional (as well as because the U results were well down in the press release). I had expected that if the results were good enough, they would have had the assays done and reported as %U. And while scintillometer readings depend on the rock matrix as well as the %U, they should have at least been able to give a probable concentration range. From your link, Hathor had a fairly high percentage of readings that were off scale- and when there are that many, you can probably assume a number were way off scale. I would think that field scintillometers would be set for a pretty sensitive range- do you have any information on that? Thanks again!

New Message
Please login to post a reply