TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Further to these opinions ... even if Otish is to be the next Cigar Lake (minus the water) it won't happen before 2015. Uranium exploration takes longer than most. I suppose KXL could mothball Otish for a while but they'd still have to pay licensing fees etc.

Why not option a chunk off to another company that will throw a few million at it and see what they find. If they find nothing or they don't spend the required amount of money then nothing is lost.

As for Kirrin? They are just like any "virgin" Junior exploration company, low float (19 million) no cash. little experience. If they do not have Geo expierience they probably have finance/promotion experience. They can hire a geo easily. all they need to do is raise cash and it will likely mean issuing another 10- 20 million shares plus warrants

Frankly at this point in the life of the property I would be less concerned with who the geo is in the company and more concerned about whether they can raise the cash to fulfill their obligations. Geo's are easy to find, money is not

just my 2 cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply