TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Cedar..

Reading the KXL press release again with out the "Shock and awe" effect ..I read into this...

..This is an OPTION agreement..we give nothing away..yet..

And

This agreement will provide for the continued exploration of Kodiak's Otish Mountain properties while allowing the Energy Division to focus its attention and financial resources on its flagship West Millennium uranium project in Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.

and it does secure the property for us legally..

for the next 10..?? years or so..

U prices are in the dumper right now where 1-2% uranium is not worth mining unless there is a whole hockey sock full of it..or in layman terms a hugh open pit deposit..

which is a possibility at Otish..

Athabasca may be a combination of open pit and underground which makes it more expensive to mine and having been all through Northern Saskatchewan from '77 to -'88 when I lived there I can tell you that it is all jack pine sand..rock..muskeg..and water..believe it or not Saskatchewan having more fresh water than any other province in Canada..all or 99% of it North of the North Saskatchewan River..Prince Albert ..

And I have driven ..walked and flew over it..

Summer heat of 40DEG C is not uncommon and long daylight hours of 22 hours daylight and winter daylight hours of 3-4 hours daylight and -40Deg C for weeks on end are also not uncommon...but that is the risk- reward for big Uranium strikes.

Gone are the days when the big mining companies have the native locals carrying the uranium ore out of the mine on their backs in old potato bags as was the case of the Elliot Lake Uranium mines back in the 40's and early 50's..

My first Uranium investment was with an original Elliot Lake mining veteran that went on and was an early pioneer in the Athabaska land rush of the early '70's ,so I have been involved with the Investment side of U fo a few years and actually did some contract mechanical work for the mines in Cluff Lake back in the '80's..

quite an experience.

Much of the rich U3O8 mining is done robotically..

So that is where we find the 2%-90% U3O8 deposits,as Hathor just stuck...well we can do the same..so it doesn't pay to mine Otish at this time..unless we are a U 3O8 producer and had our own mills..read MILLS which are expensive propositions..

So We are right in my books to JV out Otish at this time..The question is .....Why Kirrens..??

And U3O8 is worth more than gold ..something to think about..

Hmmmmmm.???

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply