TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: Longer and stronger than ever + where Kodiak is at now

Oct 15, 2009 10:54AM
Oct 15, 2009 02:18PM
Oct 15, 2009 03:27PM
tau
Oct 15, 2009 08:50PM

Oct 15, 2009 10:47PM

cedar,

I agree with everything you say. Developing and proving up deposits like these take time and patience. That said, however, the point I have stressed before is that we don't have an infinite amount of time because we don't have an infinite amount of money. By the date you mentioned of Fall 2010 we could conceivably be looking at the last few millions of the >$50m KXL raised when the sp was almost ten times what it is now. Raising anywhere near that amount of money now would mean massive dilution. My concern is whether KXL has made the right choices in where and when to drill and what properties to acquire, and whether before the money runs out they will have proven up an economic resource that can be used to raise the cash needed to continue by partnering, selling, or financing it. You mentioned the quality of the team KXL has put together. I hope they are as good as their reputation and that they are indeed steering KXL in the right direction without too many side trips.

regards,

spiny

Oct 16, 2009 01:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply