TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: OK…..you bashers! Back to work!

posted on Feb 04, 2010 07:14PM

h_rattle, I agree with you when you write:

"I would also like to read why people think something is going wrong as well as reading the "onwards and upwards" posts. Both are useful."

That is the beauty of this board and I really appreciate the diversity of opinions and comments that are expressed here, even if at times they may be expressed in ways perceived to be hurtful. I learn from both the 'optimists' and the 'pessimists', if I may use those broad terms.

With reference to your comment:

"M can't imagine what management could have done differently - that's easy. Anything but what they did do - coz what they did was really bad for shareholders. If they did nothing you would be better off. Sorry, that's facetious but I don't think M really wants an answer."

I just want to be clear that I actually am looking for answers. We can all learn from past mistakes. I believe Management has owned up to some of their own past mistakes - flying in drill rigs, for example - that drew down our reserves more than necessary. Whether or not those past mistakes have a direct impact on today's low share price, we can only speculate. You believe they do, and I respect your position.

Now, I suspect neither of us believes that 'doing nothing' would be useful to the company, the shareholders, or the share price. Since I'm here to learn, I would be interested in hearing your opinions about what Management can do going forward to maximize shareholder value.

You can believe me when I tell you that I will not belittle your comments or opinions, and I trust you have no intention of belittling mine. I may or may not agree with them, but I will respect you and everyone else on this board.

M
Feb 05, 2010 09:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply