TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
M
Feb 04, 2010 07:14PM
M
Feb 05, 2010 09:47AM

I have not seen any rules that state that you have to own shares to be interested enough in KXL to post here. The fact that you have been a shareholder and may be again at any time completely qualifies you to post your opinion. H-Rattle, please do not listen to those who tell you otherwise as they are wrong and have absolutely no right to tell you anything!!

As to your posts, I find them to be helpful, provide balance and cause us to challenge our beliefs which is very healthy. We are all mature enough to weigh your comments along with those of others ( at least we should be ). There is no place on this board for dictators and there is no reason why all comments must border on pumping or profess unrealistic faith.

We are allowed to hold or not hold KXL and post the way we see it. Sometimes being the " devils advocate " provides a valuable function. The only requirement should be that we post in a respectful manner and be honest in our opinions.

I and many others do not find your posts suspect. Being constructive sometimes requires tearing down the wall or making major modifications before it can be rebuilt bigger and better.

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply