TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

They are smarter than we think; they purposely give only so so results to drive down the share price, then they will buy back big time; and then announce the next big ting.

I Germany a person can 'rent' out his roof(10,000 meter square) for solar cell purposes, all capital costs covered, and on top of that get a cheque of 30,000 euro per year.

10,000 square meter is only 0.01 km square and we got hundreds of km square; for one square km we should collect 3 million euro per year, so with only 333 square km, we should be able to collect a cool 1 billion euro(let us say CAN$ since it will rise?) per year.

We can then join Portee's parking attendant in the sun

Other easy ways to make money:

1) there is a small outfit in Quebec that has a 100 year contract with Quebec hydro at some miniscule price of electricity. The company stopped doing what it was doing, now it is just collecting the money, buying electricity for next to nothing and selling back; this is almost easier than Portee's parking attendant, you don't even have to show up, and it will last for 100 years

2) last March(2009) Ontario produced too much electricity, and they had to find 'buyers' in the US who demanded to get paid to take that electricity(beats me). This probably because it takes time and money to shut down a nuclear reactor.

Easter is around the corner and I am still stuck in my office; probably not smart enough to get a job as a parking attendant;

happy easter!

New Message
Please login to post a reply