TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: NEWS: KXL Continues to Intercept Gold Mineralization at Milestone..red911
tau
Mar 31, 2010 02:58PM

I've rechecked the maps and cross-section to figure out what the red band along the drill plots may represent. My best guess suggests they are quartz veins within the shear zones. It makes sense since they would map that from the core and be able to plot it without any assay results. The next question is how significant is it? I can't tell from the descriptions in the press releases because they don't go into enough detail about exactly what controls the gold occurrences. They did say in the Nov 26,2009 press release that the geologic setting is similar to Hercules. However the Milestone area has widespread mineralization within a broad shear zone as opposed to the narrow quartz zones at Hercules. If the gold was emplaced along with the quartz, then the assays from MS10-13 will tell us. Those results are due any time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply