TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

cedar,

Your comment about KXL not paying to be listed here was my first thought- no incentive for the site to "promote" them. As far as the content I've seen on the KXL hub, it seems to be pretty honest- the appraisals of the KXL situation as it has developed seem to have been factually based for the most part. Yes, there was a bit of euphoria at the first results, but that has been balanced out by maybe a bit of emotional overreaction to subsequent failure to fulfill the expectations that were raised (not to mention the sp falling by 90%). Other comments and information, such as trying to estimate KXL's resources, seem to have been based on real expertise, not hype. And as far as throwing out bashers, there has only been one poster banned from here that I can remember- and that was more for general a**holism than negativity. Other posters, including myself, have been quite (civilly) negative with no repercussions when the situation warranted it.

Like M said in his post, I would be pretty disappointed if the site disappeared. You expect bashers and pumpers at any site, but as far as I can tell Agoracom had fewer than most. Any information you find on an anonymous message board should be checked out elsewhere anyway before you invest. And the knowledge and expertise here is real and immensely helpful.

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply