TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Hercules NI 43-101... Should they have even wasted time doing it?...

I agree with red911's premise that companies, through their geologists, are able to establish a reasonably accurate number for their resource before retaining an outside company to validate their findings. It is puzzling then why management did not just continue drilling before requesting an NI 43-101 when spending so much money for such mediocre results would surely drive the share price down, annoy shareholders, and cause a complete loss of confidence in management.

For myself, trust and confidence in Brian Maher has been shaken not only by the failure of the NI 43-101 but also the comments and statements he made to individual shareholders the past several weeks. If you're in possession of a "first draft" NI 43-101 with dismal results, is it appropriate to say that, "we're making excellent progress... the market will reward us". I think not. Perhaps the next NR releases will change everything for the better and these unpleasant feelings most of us have will quickly recede. It can't be soon enough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply