TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Hercules NI 43-101... Should they have even wasted time doing it?...

I am reading the other posts and in the same mood - none too happy. I look to being in touch with Brian in a week or two, to learn most accurately where is the essence of what value there is. There are some good prospects still - I like Milestone the best, but I am not a happy camper. This company got my retirement money and hasn't given it back.

When I was most positive, it was because I was in touch directly with geologists, either from site visits or the shows. I haven't met Darren, but the exploration team I've met are good in my estimation.

43-101 - better to have the "real number" thats based on fact, rather than hand-waving and vague estimations. Market has spoken on that number though, and I felt about the same.

As for the piss-elm switch that Portee and h_rattle's pop was looking for, it seems that he was searching a while and when he finally found it he couldn't see straight and took a series of strips out of my hide instead. Or at least that's how I feel about what this co. did to my financial prospects.

I hope a number of the posters here are in touch with mgmnt and ask a series of professional-level questions to establish where out best value is, and fill us all in. For me - if I get good access to management and technical and the communication and prospects good, then I'll stay in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply