TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
M
Jan 24, 2012 05:26PM
Jan 24, 2012 06:47PM

Jan 24, 2012 09:07PM

indeed the equation is suspect and so it should be......the time line has changed.....why because pdg has found more possible mineable mineral????......give me a break.....at this stage the market has said who gives a rats behind...... proceed with the full feasibility study and let us see whether your pea was just that pea in the wind.....hard to get excited.....if you don't have a document that you can go to the bank with......who cares its just rock....

whether the payback is 1.9 or .9 years....or the mine life is 10 or 20 years.....or the capital cost is 450 or 650 million......is tweeking......after you have a bankable feasibility study......is it possible that the pea is too optimistic and they are not comfortable with some of the assumptions.....and realize that more ounces are required.....

in a way this reminds me of all our speculations about the golden mile,milestone etc.......and were we and the market ever p.....sed off after the the 43101....came out.......so yes show me and the market the bankable study.......the market and the big boys will gobble this news up with gusto until then........i am playing this as very interesting exploration play....and will play the swings......yes i still have a position

Jan 24, 2012 09:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply