TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
M
Jan 24, 2012 05:26PM
Jan 24, 2012 06:47PM

Jan 24, 2012 09:07PM
I must agree with Jayview that something is not quite right with this stock after the news of the last couple of months, there are many companies with much less worth much more. I have held this stock for almost 4 years, I have bought high I have bought low, averaged out for those of you that agree or disagree. My position in PDG is large! It seems that the stock price is being manipulated IMO. What kind of news will it take to move this SP. Over the years I have followed and read this board and I must say that the people posting here are quite knowledgable and upbeat and it's been great reading the postings. I have now come to the conclusion that it's time to sell and move on, I wish all the long time holders the best of luck. I can not believe that if today's news is just a small indication of what this site may hold, that the ozs could double or more with a lot more drilling and the SP is up .02 ? Good luck to all.
New Message
Please login to post a reply