TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: I hope any news release next week is Monday or Tuesday

Bc

I like your posting..but don't forget that some of that drilling is looking for barren land to build the mill and complex on..eventually they will run out of deposit area and find a chunk of dirt to build the mill complex on..

But if this mornings trading is any indication and the share price at .58 it would take 4 shares of PDG to get 1 Tim Horton's latte..(starting at $2.00)with a little left over to tip the girl/boy/pensioner..

That sucks but puts reality back in my addled brain so just had to put a buy order in this morning./ for PDG not latte..although TIM HORTON'S stock is through the roof.

I don't have continuous access to my computer for a couple of weeks as my grandsons ,ages 1 1/6TH ..two and 11/12ths and 4 and 11/12ths...(calculated by the 4 and 11/12THs grandson )

So I have the middle one camped out in my computer room ..on a blow bed(they call it)..one child and mother and spouse with 1 year old in bedroom # 3 and the math-man bedroom # 4

I only have two spare bedrooms left so they better find out what is causing them kids or I'll have to buy a bigger estate.,

So my trade just went through at .57 ..bottom feeding for the support Rico and I have been giving the bottomless pit at .80+++...

Rico...time to put some of that $250,000 to work...not a lot ..just enough to Keep the wife happy when it jumps to .60 this afternoon.Mondays always suck..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply