TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Good drilling results do not automatically mean better share prices..In this market it will take spectacular drilling results to move up..

Don't bet the farm on PDG or any other speculative stock..Save some for Discount Ripple..

at least you will get a buzz and a noble hangover from that investment and another great story to tell all your cronies at the Mission..

\Check this out and few minutes ago.

PC Gold Digs 5% Loss Despite Drill Results from Pickle Crow23 minutes ago

11:46 AM EDT, 06/25/2012 (MidnightTrader) -- PC Gold Inc. (PKL.TO) was down by about 5% despite announcing the final results from the 2012 drill program targeting the newly identified No. 22 and No. 23 vein zones at the former producing Pickle Crow Gold Mine.

JP Chauvin, CEO, said: "The consistency and grade of the No. 23 vein zone is impressive. The success of our recent exploration efforts on the newly identified No. 22 and No. 23 vein zones provides validity to our belief that there is a significant opportunity to find further high-grade veins close to the historic mine workings."

PKL is now trading at day low $0.205, moving closer to year low 16 cents. Volume traded is over 4,000.

Price: 0.205, Change: -0.01, Percent Change: -4.7

New Message
Please login to post a reply