TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

There are no details in the press release that can confirm the property in the report is the same. It's close with the report saying 60 km SW and the press release 50 km SW of Timmins. My guess is that PDG sees an opportunity here similar to Magino with the possibility of a low grade, shallow deposit. The trend with anomalous gold is 4 km long by 300 meters wide. I suspect they agreed to take this on for a small amount of money to find out if this could be an open pit candidate. The previous work is old enough to ignore low grade rock, the assay technique used then couldn't properly measure low grade and the size is big enough. They may just grab a bunch of the old core, run some assays and then walk if they don't like what they see. If more details are released we may be able to confirm exactly which property was optioned. Most of us are waiting for the resource update so it's understandable some find this type of press release a distraction or worse.

New Message
Please login to post a reply