TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
There is a lot of speculation being talked about re this new Property, some of you may be correct or incorrect. We can not forget that with the new resource estimate for Magino even at worst this will probably be a 2 billion dollar NPV project, not bad for a resource that can be mined quite easily compared to many other mines. It's not Brian's fault that the markets are what they are and may not reward PDG for what they have due to share dilution. Let's not forget that the purchase of Magino has gotten us to this point, had they not purchased Magino we could have all kissed our money goodbye is my opinion. I believe to date they have tried very hard to get Prodigy to where it is today, it could be worse. Let's see how the next few weeks plays out with this new resource estimate and maybe then we will have a better picture of where PDG will take us shareholders and what maybe in store for us. I will try and find out why the purchase of this property at this time. Bcdom
New Message
Please login to post a reply