TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Could it be that Brian and his gang of merry persons are simply convinced that there is much more gold in them there hills.

Good doctor, I agree 100%. when you look at the new estimate the total resource increased by about 1 million ounces. the biggest change was upgrading the inferred resource to indicated. I am a little surprised actually that the inferred resourse is only 300,000 ounces with all the expansion drilling they did.

I am thinking that the expansion drilling was too far dispersed to be countable as an inferred resource and the further in-fill drilling is required. maybe someone who has time to look at the drill diagram can share an opinion.

Regardless, they slowed the process for a reason. Hopefully it's a damn good one. I would expect a new drill plan announcement shortly after any Pre-feas is released and als hopefully we are not in a news void between now and then for that would be disastrous.

anybody talked to Brian lately?

New Message
Please login to post a reply