TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Aug 21, 2012 10:14AM
Aug 21, 2012 11:25AM

Could it be that Brian and his gang of merry persons are simply convinced that there is much more gold in them there hills.

Good doctor, I agree 100%. when you look at the new estimate the total resource increased by about 1 million ounces. the biggest change was upgrading the inferred resource to indicated. I am a little surprised actually that the inferred resourse is only 300,000 ounces with all the expansion drilling they did.

I am thinking that the expansion drilling was too far dispersed to be countable as an inferred resource and the further in-fill drilling is required. maybe someone who has time to look at the drill diagram can share an opinion.

Regardless, they slowed the process for a reason. Hopefully it's a damn good one. I would expect a new drill plan announcement shortly after any Pre-feas is released and als hopefully we are not in a news void between now and then for that would be disastrous.

anybody talked to Brian lately?

New Message
Please login to post a reply