TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Brian talks to a presentation dated August 26 even though the one on the website is dated August 20. I didn't note any significant differences other than the last slide of the Aug 20 presentation, which shows how undervalued PDG is compared to it's peers, was left out. Another question for the AGM is the feasibility study. He only talks about a PFS in early 2013 and then other steps to open a mine. He nevers mentions a FS. Does he think the PFS is sufficient de-risking to to get financing? Is the PFS sufficient to convert resource to reserves? As long as gold prices stay above $ 1400 Magino will become a gold mine. If gold stays on the current up trend then it's possible he won't need equity financing but could float a debenture or some other deal. The PFS could be a milestone event that allows the share price to move into the $ 1 - $2 range. Today we didn't move with the gold price , which suggest enough investors are content to book 5 - 15 % profit on sub $ 0.70 shares. I don't have an estimate on how many of those shares are left but there will be another pile of $ 0.80 shares that will cap any significant price spikes. I believe we will be vulnerable to price drops between now and the release of the PFS in early 2013 so the choice is to hold until then or play the dips.

New Message
Please login to post a reply