TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Nov 29, 2012 03:56PM
Nov 29, 2012 04:32PM
Nov 29, 2012 08:07PM
Nov 29, 2012 10:01PM

Jay..

I fully understand what you are saying and that is correct ,..i may not have come across just right...Ripple makes me stupider than I normally am..and I get leading with my lip..

instead of my brain..makes for fun sometimes..makes for fat lips others..but to carry on..yes we are in lockstep death dance with AR share price at .1042 X AR share price at any given moment..

So weather we vote again it or not if it goes through and passes,we convert our PDG/KXL shares to AR at that rate..

Now that may not be a bad thing..other than a 10: 1 reverse split on the shares..

Where we loose again is in the partial share numbers..If it went partial share cash ..we would be not bad but it doesn't./If there is a partial share ,which there surely will be ,a $9-10 share price per conversion will occur..I hold PDG in 10 accounts ..so I will automatically loose an extra $100.00 at least on the deal..

Anyway ..I have sell orders in above the market price should anything occur that I can't see when trading starts so I will roll over and ride AR up to a better sell point ..but will then take my money out of this slime ball POS company and it 's snake oil selling management..

Dishonest,lying,slimy..oh did I mention slimy..judassses..

This is my opinion..for what it is worth.

Portee

Nov 30, 2012 08:46AM
Nov 30, 2012 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply