TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Nov 29, 2012 03:56PM
Nov 29, 2012 04:32PM
Nov 29, 2012 08:07PM
Nov 29, 2012 10:01PM
Nov 30, 2012 07:24AM
Nov 30, 2012 08:46AM

Glad to hear that calls are being made to Brian. The more of us who call him the more likely he is to go public with just a little more clarity on why he so drastically changed his mind (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) about developing that fantastic little Prodigious mine that will eventually make us all rich. Sounds like there are not too many of us who are still FOBs (Friends of Brian). I guess it was just pure conincidence that Brian insisted on becoming a Member of the Board just prior to the big announcement. When were all those options granted to our fearless but greatly feared leaders?

I voted agin it agin.

Still pretty disgusted am I with this deal but that could all change if gold flies and Argonaut or whatever we call ourselves by then flies with it.

Doc (who is currently freezing his butt off on the now well frozen tundra of rural Quebec. Still hope here for rain on Sunday. Can you hear me ski buddy?)

New Message
Please login to post a reply