A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter,

Congratulations on the recent Drosrite sale. Any re-order from an existing customer is a great sign, but a re-order at a higher price portends of great things to come. Someone was clearly very happy with their first system.

In doing some back-of-the-napkin valuation calculations, I was wondering if you could shed more light on your plans to scale up powder production. Specifically:

(1) How many plasma atomization systems do you anticipate building in the next 12-36 months?

(2) When do you expect them to be online?

(3) Have you already placed any orders for any parts?

(4) How do you intend to finance them? In particular, do you anticipate financing them purely with organic sales, through debt, through equity/private placement(s), as part of a joint venture, or are you considering spinning out the additive sector and selling it?

Obviously, I know this is a fluid situation, and some of this information may be confidential, so I'm only asking you to provide what information you can.

From my perspective, it looks like demand for powder is going to continue to grow exponentially, and we'll need as many systems online as quickly as possible. Excited for the future.

Best,

JLM

New Message
Please login to post a reply