A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: PyroGenesis Announces 2017 Results: Revenues Increase 38%; Gross Margins Increase to 44%; Gross Profit Increases 258%; EBITDA (Mod.) Improves ...

Mr. Pascali,

I am not sure you understand what is the confusion regarding the Drosrite section of the 2016 results versus the

2017. When you read them one after the other, it is possible to conclude that there has been a successful Middle

East demo during the 2016 and another one in 2017. So a 2016 ME demo has brought an unsolicited request to

exclusively market the process and a 2017 ME demo has resulted in significant interest from that region. I am sure

you can understand that some readers might interpret these statements as the same, so a repetition of the 2016

Drosrite results in the 2017 results. On another investors board, bashers were using that confusion or lack of

precision to shake weak hands, and I did not appreciate that. Like UncleTom said, it is true that I had a discomfort

with these statements. So for my comfort and to get a fast reply to the bashers, I used Agoracom board and some

strong words to get a reaction from you. My query might not have been the best setup, but it worked and your reply

has been posted elsewhere. I thank you for your reply and for the Drosrite precisions.

So, there has been a successful Middle East demo in 2016 and it continued to bring some fruits in 2017. Since some

readers still think that it is not clear, can you answer this simple question?

I am a firm believer in PyroGenesis technologies (all of them) and the team behind them. My hand is strong and for

long I will hold Pyrogenesis. It is true that I had a discomfort but if one day I have a real concern with Pyrogenesis

honesty, I will directly contact you. Sorry that my post saddens you.

One of the reason why I invested in Pyrogeneis is your ability to communicate. Communication is sometime if not

often hard. But when the participants are well engaged, the result is fantastic. Thanks a lot for your strong

commitment.

Best regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply