A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
May 17, 2018 11:35PM
May 17, 2018 11:52PM
May 18, 2018 12:56AM
May 18, 2018 09:43AM
May 18, 2018 10:05AM
May 20, 2018 01:07AM
Jul 14, 2018 02:59PM

Dear JLM,

You are going to get me in trouble one of these days…

I started answering your questions then realized that most of the information in the answer wasn’t public.

Notwithstanding the confidentiality issues, your point is well taken; an AM update is probably in order.  Let me see what I can do to get one out (maybe a general one).  Time passes so quickly I sometimes forget that an update is probably in order. 

On a separate, but related matter. I am finding that although my approach to providing investors information is generally well received (format, information etc.), I am getting a sense that, notwithstanding all the precautions I take to contrary, the information contained therein is being “used” against us in negotiations  (example might be if I anticipate sales in a certain sector then someone reading that PR may assume I NEED that sale to justify my claim…and as such negotiates tougher).

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Until then,

All the best, 

Peter

Aug 07, 2018 10:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply