A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Moi,

I know you are new here and as such are probably not familiar with this platform.

We definitely like to have vibrant discussions amongst the members, but we are of the view that any question is worth asking so long as it is done in an inquisition manner and is not done rudely.  Similarly, we do not respond rudely to questions that may not seem to be in line with our thinking.  Having said that I have been known to take some individuals to task when they have become rude. Fortunately, there haven’t been many occasions that needed that…which is why this platform is quite unique.

With respect to Topseeker’s question…it is a legitimate question to ask and has nothing to do with our relationship/business with HPQ.  What Topseeker is asking is about our Additive Manufacturing line of business where we make small spherical powders for the 3D printing business.  So you see it is not Topseeker who is misguided.

I also note that Topseeker did not respond to you in a malicious manner which would have been typical on some other platforms.

Hope this helps guide your future interactions.

Have a great week.

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply