A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Feb 27, 2020 05:21AM

Dear Maxwell12,

Sorry about that, let me clarify: We expect no change to the revenue amount.  If we did that would be material and would have to be disclosed.

If you recall, the press release we issued on October 9th refers to a payment schedule…it’s the one you refer to in your post. Now, if you look at DI’s press release …the one we refer to in our recent press release... you will see that they announced a change in the timing of their cash flow.  All we did was announce that our revenue stream is now changed to match theirs…pro rata…no change in total amounts.

I see how it becomes confusing if you think that we might not have announced a change in total revenues.  Rest assured if total revenues changed, we would consider that a material event (well, if we are splitting hairs we wouldn’t if it changed by $1 only…but I think you get my drift).

Hope that helps,

Sorry for the confusion. 

Thank-you for asking for clarification.

Peter

Mar 10, 2020 05:01AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply