A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

Proud stock owner here. Congrats on all the recent success ! You and everyone backing you at PyroGenesis are doing a terrific job. 

This one is abit out there and I realize the power source limitation but figure I would throw it out there anyway, if anyone could figure it out it would be PyroGenesis. Maybe this already exists but I have yet to see it. I often watch the huge amount of effort and resources going into resurfacing pavement (stripping, processing and reapplying) and wondered why it just couldn't be heated, reflowed and then smoothed/rolled/finished all in a single pass without the stripping step. I figure the previous limitation to such a contraption would have been finding a heat source hot and consistant (controllable) enough while still being mobile. I am no expert on pavement but given its composition I would think that there is a temperature at which it would become fluid prior to catching fire. If you could create such a machine using plasma torches I imagine the market would be endless. Keep up the amazing work. 

MakeItRain

New Message
Please login to post a reply