A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Good Day Peter,

First congrats on finally signing the Navy contract, I appreciate all you and the Pyro team are doing for a cleaner greener planet, and of course increasing the value of the company for shareholders. Thank you and look forward to more of these projects in the months and years to come.

Speaking of months and years, could you provide some indication where we are at regards to moving to a more senior exchange? I was going through the TSX listings requirements and it would seem that perhaps currently we may still be missing (just missing?) a few requirements, would that be a correct assessment/statement to make?

On that topic, there is a streamlined process available for graduating to the TSX, I am certain you are aware, question is, are we going that route and if so what step are we on, have we taken the first step?

Look forward to your reply, have a great day and stay safe!

Claude

New Message
Please login to post a reply