A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
BBN

Sep 11, 2020 02:38PM

Sep 11, 2020 02:56PM

Dear Daring1,

I answered the question as best as I good in the context of publicly available info.

I also gave an indication of the maximum addressable market from client A.  What expectation you draw form this is up to you. I provided a maximum addressable market which is not uncommon in press releases.

Separately, I do appreciate that some investors do not want to wait 20 years for the Superbowl. My reference to the Superbowl was to bring into context how contracts and negotiations work…I am sorry you came away with the wrong impression.  I thought I gave a very clear example with how Drosrite played out.

With respect to your comment that  certain shareholders are not 20 years old I interpret that as you would like to rush things so certain investors can get a quick bang even if it is worse for other investors and may damage the company in the medium to long term.  I am not sure how to answer that other than to say that I am not a spring chicken, I am the largest investor, and that is not how we operate. 

Sincerely

Peter

Sep 22, 2020 09:11AM
Sep 24, 2020 12:43PM
Sep 24, 2020 01:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply