A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Tim,

I don’t think I have seen you here before. Thanks for posting.

Your questions reflect you are new to the Pyro family.  Welcome!

I have decided for the sake of time, to post my answers below in red

1. With respect to the US Navy deal:

Is there something "special" about the vessel being an aircraft carrier that they need this type of disposal system specifically?

Congress mandated that they could not throw their waste overboard.  They needed something light and compact.  We filled the bill.

Could this system potentially be installed on any type of Navy vessels?

Potentially yes but there would need some development work.

Could you comment on the potential number of vessels this system could be installed on in the US?

I take it you mean the US Navy? I could say potentially X number of vessels, but we are only targeting, and are only interested in, the Air Craft Carriers (new builds) for now.

I am also wondering about non-naval vessels... cruise ships, container ships, tankers etc.  Do you see a market beyond the millitary?

Yes we do, but we are not focusing our attention on that right now.

2. With respect to the Torch potential with Clients A, B, & C:

At $3M/torch (NPV), and the potential for more than 1000 torches,  I am struggling with the math that gets me to $10B.

1,000 torches is the approx. maximum number of torches Clents A, B, & C would have a need for.  $10B is the total market.  

1000 x $3M/torch = $3B.  Are you including reoccuring revenue from the servicing of these systems?

The 10B estimate does not include recurring revenues of any sort.

Is it possible to break it out a bit for us?

Not more than above unless we do so in a press release

3.  With respect to the "GHG Reduction - B Other Industries":

Would you say that those are listed in their order of importance from a business standpoint?

Not at all.  Just a small list to give an idea of the potential

In other words, is the Cement industry the next most impactful potential business line after Iron ore?

I wouldn’t say so.

4. With respect to the Drosrite system:

Is the relationship with the Japanese multi billlion dollar corporation of the "Golden Ticket" type described on the next slide: "Inside the Fence" On-Site Dros Processor?  If not, could it develope into that?

The relationship is with respect to Tolling only. So, yes it is inside the fence, but does not include the new offering: i.e. dealing with residues.

Thank you so much for the great presentation.  You guys are really firing on all cylinders but at the same time we understand that "slow is smooth & smooth is fast".  Dress slowly :o)

Lol …so you have read some of my other posts; great!

Just remember: I didn’t come this far just to come this far. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Have a great weekend.

Hope that helps

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply