A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Smoothisfast,

That is one of the most asinine comments I have ever read. Seriously. With all that was said you had an issue with the pronunciation of one word? You were so bothered that you even provided a link to a dictionary?

I am seriously rolling on the floor with tears. LMAO. You are hilarious. Stupidity seems to know no bounds.

For your information:

Alex was reading from a deck, my deck, which I was to have presented from, with less than a days’ notice

Alex presents all the time from decks when he presents for business development, and is very successful at it.

Alex was instrumental in bringing in the two largest deals the company has ever landed: HPQ and the large Drosrite deal…pronouncing words as he does.

There is a difference between pronunciations of words given different accents. Alex has a NY city accent fyi. If you ever bothered to travel beyond the bus line you use you would understand that there is a world of accents out there beyond that bus line.

Thanks for the laugh.

Have a great day.

Peter

(Do try and get out beyond city limits.  Even consider a crowd funding if need be. You'll love the fresh air. Hell, I might even contribute a loonie).

New Message
Please login to post a reply