A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: hello Peter, just smalls questions if you have time

First of all, thank you for all the work you do. We investors see everything you do from the outside and sometimes I would like to know all your information that you have in your head haha.

I was wondering about the possibility for PYR to create plasma waste burners in small format for homes, schools, hospitals, cities etc. No more landfills with Pyrogenesis infrastructure for waste.

In addition, in terms of torches for iron ore, what would be the capacity (number) adequate for a first order of torch, do you currently have the infrastructure ready or the contracts with thirds sealed?

The Purevap you are building is originally for quartz, but could we use a similar system to extract minerals like copper or even other battery materials in one step?

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Thank you again for all your hard work and for taking the time to respond to me.

Regards,

Benjy1234

New Message
Please login to post a reply