A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Agm

Sep 23, 2020 08:42PM

Dear Countrychic,

Welcome back.

I will answer your questions below in red:

1. In the news release yesterday and in the overview, Alex gave, there was mention of PyroGenesis being in talks with other potential clients for tolling of dross and outright purchases of the Drosrite system. Obviously, the new proposed process of handling residue would have beneficial environmental impact and financial benefits to companies. Because of this, do you foresee a possible delay in potential Drosrite system sales or future tolling contracts while these potential customers wait to see if the new system works? Or are the GHG reductions and increased dross recovery enough to keep potential customers interested in the current offerings as is?

First, I think it is important to realize that what we unveiled is not a new and improved Drosrite system.  What we unveiled is a totally different system to handle residues.  So, we have Drosrite handling dross, and new system X handling residues.

We expect that such a combined offering will accelerate dross sales.

Separately, there is no proving out necessary with the new offering.  It is already proven out with ample onsite data.  This is a huge addition to the Drosrite offering as you can now appreciate…. with an equally huge benefit to the environment.

1. Today’s throne speech seemed quite beneficial for PyroGenesis overall. One proposal that I feel is particularly beneficial in an environment where revenues are looking to substantially increase, is the proposed green corporate tax cut. Do you know if the company will qualify for this?

I must admit I am not that well versed yet on the tax cut.  I do believe that I read that cleantech companies will be taxed at half the rate of other companies.

Given the massive NOL’s we have already shielding profits, this could be interesting once we eat through those NOL’s.

Hope that helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply