A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr Pascalli 

1st i gotta say Thank you I think you are so far, by far the only CEO I know of who actually fought and continues to fight for the retail investors. There are so few CEO s  if any who on one end go beyond the call of duty to try to get contract deals to satisfy investors and on the other end come here to calm retail investors. I know many CEOs don't even bother to come here and few that do not as often as you do.  So i will keep my questions simple I know your time is precious

1) Do you for see contracts with companies where both Drosrite as well as plasma torches together sold as a bundle?

2)One of your answers earlier referred to contract potentially to be signed "We hope to have a torch sale on or there abouts" I am hoping "there abouts" meaning around the end of Q3?

3) Lastly and the simplest I know you cant tell us too much but with this torch contract about to be signed. Are you able to let us know if you are so far very happy with the direction the contract is moving. Just happy. Satisfied. or not satisfied I am asking this question( I know its vague) to gage the size of contract since you cannot tell us much. How you answer it will give me an indication of the size at hand. For example 2 single torch sale i would consider it as not satisfied. If you can not answer it Thats fine?

Again Mr Pascalli I can not thank you enough of all you ve done for us and I believe the best is yet to come

Sep 25, 2020 06:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply