A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear KingScorpion,

Thank-you for the questions...and very dangerous ones at that. I would say a propos for a poster named as you are ;-) 

I will do my best to answer in red below:

1) Do you for see contracts with companies where both Drosrite as well as plasma torches together sold as a bundle?

I could see it happen, but I would say it is not probable. 

2)One of your answers earlier referred to contract potentially to be signed "We hope to have a torch sale on or there abouts" I am hoping "there abouts" meaning around the end of Q3?

That was the original thought.  I cannot give more details than that in this forum; it would have to be in a press release

3) Lastly and the simplest I know you cant tell us too much but with this torch contract about to be signed. Are you able to let us know if you are so far very happy with the direction the contract is moving. Just happy. Satisfied. or not satisfied I am asking this question(I know its vague) to gage the size of contract since you cannot tell us much. How you answer it will give me an indication of the size at hand. For example 2 single torch sale i would consider it as not satisfied. If you can not answer it Thats fine

KingScorpion, I cannot answer that as it would be an indication of something I have not press released and that is not only shun upon by the regulators but is not the right thing to do.

Putting aside your request for a moment I cannot stress enough the importance that a torch contract will have, no matter the size. It means that we would be well on the way to having our torches integrated into multiple facilities where thousands upon thousands of fossil fuel burners could be replaced by our torches.  From that aspect I am ecstatic about a potential sale…over the top ecstatic.

Hope that helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply