A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

Hope you are all doing well and remaining vigilant in these (exciting) times. One of these days myself and several other shareholders have decided we will be taking a trip to come down there and meet you all and hopefully get a tour of the facilities, once this pandemic has run it's course. Very much looking forward to that day.

In the meantime, seems the world is on a huge push (finally) to take this opportunity of pandemic upheaval and turn it into a positive thing by addressing GHG under current industrial practices. Clean tech certainly seems to be a hot topic these days, which is a good thing for you and Pyro and of course Pyro shareholders.

In that spirit, I've been watching some of the first mover companies and countries leading this Green charge, what industries are they focused on as priorities, clearly raw materials manufacturing is a top priority so seems logical for service and support companies to also be focus on those industries and their processes, which I believe to date is what Pyro is doing.

So, long winded round about way I guess to get to my question but here it is, understanding that the tunneling machine/s being developed under the exclusive tunneling agreement may take some time to become commercially available, could you speak to whether the system could be used or configured to be used to help with getting to zero emission underground mining?

Is this already something being considered or are we just looking to drill holes for cables and such at this time? And one more question, do you have a general timeline when the first model unit might be ready for testing, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, longer?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, have a great and safe day!

Claude

New Message
Please login to post a reply