A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter,

Disappointment, you invest in Hpq (in the past...$0.60 shares) and now you issue shares at a lower price than the market price and give options (congratulations to the shareholders). Running out of money for the tsx?  Why didn't you sign a contract two months earlier that wouldn't be a problem because according to you "the customers are numerous" .... proof !!!!!

Why have a new player, this financing could be done via an issue offered to your own shareholders with the same advantages! For me it's like a lack of respect towards your shareholders !!!!!!!!!! (drop 6$ to 4$...issue at 3,60$)

I have serious questions about planning...or about the seriousness of future contracts...while you said everything was going at the speed of L'ÉCLAIR .... By the way, it's mid-October! I wonder if a certain gentleman was right about the torch sales. When is the next issue to buy more shares of Hpq...By the way, maybe I should sell my 200k shares and buy hpq (45% increase in 3 weeks) ... If I remember correctly, that's exactly what you did...p.s. You support hpq

bye!

New Message
Please login to post a reply