A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Supply Plasma Torches Directly to Iron Ore Pelletization Plant Suppliers

Hello Peter and fellow PYR investors

I have been following the Pyrogenesis story for the past 4 months and was so impressed with Peter,s leadership and the potential of the PYR technologiy I have decided to to invest in PYR.

Currently PYR is in discussions with several iron ore companies to install PYR plasma torches in their existing fossil fuel burners however I am wondering as PYR had any discussions with the companies that supply these furnaces to the iron ore industry. It would be significant if PYR can convince the suppliers of these furnaces to include our plasma torches in their design as the new environmentally friendly option?

Perhaps companies such as the Metso Outotec which has recently won another contact to supply a new iron ore pelletizing plant in china with 5 already supplied and installed.

https://www.mogroup.com/news/2020/10/metso-outotec-wins-order-for-a-large-iron-ore-pelletizing-plant-in-china/

Am I wrong to assume this is possible?

Looking forward to seeing PYR success continue and great job to Peter and the team at PYR!

New Message
Please login to post a reply