A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dearest Peter,

I've been a long investor (US) since ~2016-17 when I first came across your technology and have continued to increase my position because I believe in the science. Pyrogenesis' progress has been truely impressive. One thing that keeps coming back to me, nobody really knows who PYR is! Its such a small niche company, and I dont understand why there isnt more coverage of the industry changing tech you are developing.

Question:

You mentioned a tsunami is coming in the past. Do you expect the tsunami to occur regardless of  internet chatter? Meaning, it will occur simply due to the volume of significant technological advancements happening at PYR (industry contracts etc), regardless of coverage (bc we both know how the current market reacts to news..)? Based on the timeline you have been following, it is reasonable to expect PYR to uplist soon. This will give more visibility to a greater market.

However, over the last year or so, I have occasionally Googled random terms such as "plasma torch", "industrial plasma torch", "plasma atomized powder", "waste-to-energy", "dross recovery", "dross recycling", "nano silicon powders"                                                      ....... to be honest, I expected to see more search results returning Pyrogenesis links or information.

Some search terms do not return anything related to Pyrogenesis until several pages down, and some of them it does, but that's because the search term was highly specific ("dross recovery" provides Pyrogenesis link 3rd down on page #1, but "dross recycling" returns 0 Pyrogenesis links on page #1). "[industrial] plasma torch" returns no results related to pyro for first couple pages.

Additionally: There is no mention of Pyrogenesis tech on either the "plasma cutting" wikipedia entry, or the "aluminum dross recyclying" wikipedia entry.

Do you have plans to optimize the search engine results and online presence, so that more people can discover the great technology that you are developing? You said you want to replace every fossil fuel burner in the world (all industries?) with a plasma torch, but I'm trying to comprehend the timeline. How fast will the world find out about this environmentally friendly alternative to current standards?

Will eventually having the top search hits on google return PYR links/info bring on another tsunami, or is this all part of the tsunami you originally mentioned?

Cheers Peter, its been a pleasure holding PYR for so long, keeping up with all the news and developments. The ride has been more thrilling than any rollercoaster I've been on.

Warmest,

sizzlingbeef

New Message
Please login to post a reply