A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Nov 12, 2020 09:09PM

Dear Kenny,

Welcome on board.

We did not consider this to be material news. If we thought so we would have halted the stock (as we have in the past) or waited until after hours.

This was an update/summary of what was happening in our Iron ore palletization offering so that new investors, and future investors, could go to one spot and read a summary. We felt it was a neutral release, if not, slightly positive

We have done this many many times in the past without having such an effect. Nothing in that press release justifies the drop in the stock price. If anything it was, as I said, neutral or slightly positive.

Had I called a conference call to give an update I would have been laughed out of town, and for good reason. BTW: we have never ever had a conference call to announce news…not for our biggest Drosrite contract (+$20MM) or our recent Navy contract (>$10MM).

Rest assured if we thought this news would have had such an effect, we would have handled if differently, however nothing in that press release would have led us to believe there would have been much effect on the stock.

Hope that helps,

Peter

Nov 13, 2020 01:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply