A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Just a thot; everyone has already criticized the release ad nauseum. 

The market was looking for news about the contracts, and anything else would lead them to believe that the negotiations had been delayed. Hence the shorters taking hold and dropping the sp into a free fall.

Clarification that the lease option is not holding up current negotiations might stabilize things at current levels (or perhaps a bit better), but my guess is that only announcement of a torch contract will stabilize and move the sp to where it should be. Having said that clarification (aside from on this forum) might still be required if the contract news is not forthcoming.

Fyi. This is my first post here, but my wife and I have held PYR shares for 4 years, so not new to the discussions or the company.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you and your team (and the board) for all the huge effort being expended bringing the different divisions to fruition.

mc

New Message
Please login to post a reply