A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter,

Interesting news release yesterday, now that I have had time to digest the info I can see the advantage of leasing the torches. Seeing that you have now announced this to the public, I assume it was well thought through over the last few months if not year(s)... which brings me to a few questions I have that were not asked/answered yet ( I just read through !!wow!! the mountain of messages on here from last night).

Regarding the life cycle of the torches, what would be the standard (or ideal) length of a lease that you would be looking for?

Can these leased torches be refurbished? similar to say a car alternator

At the end of a lease are you expecting to get the torches back or basically is it a lease to own type deal? ( I honestly can't see you leasing to these Iron ore companies and then after say 5 years having them unbolt and return torches, but still trying to figure out how the leasing will work)

Thanks, hopefully I didn't miss the window for getting a response.

Claude

New Message
Please login to post a reply